Grand Theft Auto Online’s latest update, Cunning Stunts, is available now.
Cunning Stunts introduces 16 brand-new Stunt Races that will take place in unique locations throughout San Andreas. They will “feature harrowing heights, incredible speeds and a dazzling spectacle of fireworks, lights, sounds and stomach-churning twists and turns.” Players will be able to access Stunt Races in-game by touching one of the new Stunt Race icons.
Cunning Stunts also features new Premium Races, in which players will compete against seven opponents for a chance to win prize payouts that are bigger than any other race. While there is no reward for coming in second place, all participants will receive triple RP. These Premium Races are locked behind specific vehicles and vehicle classes, and will only be available for a limited time. You can check out this week’s schedule below:
- Tuesday, July 12th: Maze Bank Ascent (Sports)
- Wednesday, July 13th: Duel (Muscle)
- Thursday, July 14th: Splits (New Vehicle – Brioso)
- Friday, July 15th: Vinewood Downhill (Motorcycles)
- Saturday, July 16th: Racing Alley (Sports)
- Sunday, July 17th: Canyon Crossing (Super)
- Monday, July 18th: Turbine (Off-road)
The Cunning Stunts update will also include new fashion items, new tattoos, a new visor animation, and 13 new vehicles. You can read the patch notes here.
Grand Theft Auto Online is available on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. Cunning Stunts is available only on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.