The latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Infinite Warfare, has finally arrived. This time around, we see the series taking the bold leap into outer space. We have seen many shooters take on this voyage and be successful in the past, so why not Call of Duty too. In order to reach this success, however, the developers must make sure the game works properly. For that to happen, there are going to be some updates.
Infinite Warfare had one large patch at the end of October. While this solved many issues that were seen in the beta, there is still more work to be done. A new list of changes has been reported, but from the looks of it, the issues seem to be shrinking. Check out the latest Call of Duty patches below:
- Recently met players list is disabled as we track down a bug
- Combat Rig Weapons\Ability earn rates tuned based on Beta Metrics
- Clamping max player speed when stacking Perks\Traits\Gun Perks
- Buffing Killstreaks based on Beta Feedback (THOR, APEX, Bombardment, RC-8)
- Small reduction to SMG movement speed
- Film Grain reduction for MP
- Miscellaneous fixes to gamemodes, medals.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.