The Sims 4, the game where players live vicariously through their created avatar, has received another expansion pack from EA. The expansion, “City Living,” is now available worldwide through Origin for PC and MAC.
The Sims 4 City Living sees players exploring the virtual city of San Myshuno, a “bustling and eclectic city,” according to EA’s announcement.
Lyndsay Pearson, Senior Producer on the Sims describes the City Living pack as “the most immersive and robust world we’ve ever created, complete with skyscrapers, dynamic events, highly-populated neighborhoods, and more. We can’t wait to see what stories people tell as they send their Sims to the city.”
EA’s statement lists the expansion’s key features:
- Exploring the lively and densely populated City of San Myshuno, featuring four distinct neighborhoods including the new Arts Quarter, Spice Market, Fashion District and Uptown.
- Overcoming the charm and inherent challenges that come with a first apartment, such as cockroaches, leaky pipes, and electrical problems, as Sims work their way up to a beautiful penthouse with panoramic views.
- Getting closer with the neighbors as Sims experience a myriad of fun and awkward situations that could lead to romance, friendships, or even animosity.
- Embarking on three new, metropolitan careers as Sims make dramatic speeches as a Politician, exemplify culture as a Food or Art Critic, or Inspire the masses and earn followers while pursuing a career in Social Media.
- Experiencing five lively, cultural and dynamic street festivals all over the city while admiring street performers, participating in fun competitions, collecting unique swag, and more.
Previous expansion packs from Maxis, the games developer, include “Get Together” and “Get To Work” as well as numerous Stuff Packs. This latest Expansion is priced at $39.99 in the US and £29.99 in the UK.