Team 17 has revealed the contents contained in Worms W.M.D.’s All-Stars Preorder pack for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
“The Worms are getting ready for battle and have enlisted the help from a few friends,” said the developer. “Joining the ruckus we have an army of guest stars bringing with them weapons, customization, campaign levels and even a vehicle.”
Included in the pack for all platforms will be appearances from Rocket League, Orcs Must Die, Goat Simulator, PAYDAY 2, Broforce, and more.
A Rare-themed mask set and Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark) attack are exclusive to Xbox. Team Fortress 2-themed content will be exclusive to PC/Steam.
Worms W.M.D. will release on August 23rd. Check out the multi-platform trailer below:
The following is a full list of the games included in the pack with descriptions from Team 17:
- Goat Simulator – Use the Goat-on-a-Rope weapon to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies as the goat swings around the gorgeous digitally painted 2D landscapes using its sticky tongue to hone in on them! Laugh maniacally as the homicidal maniac with hooves explodes, turning your opponents’ troops into worm meat! We also have a pretty cool Goat Simulator three mask set. Because, why not?
- Broforce – When evil threatens society, the world calls on Broforce – an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Coming to the explosive rescue of worms everywhere is the fan favourite ‘Broforce Turkey Bomb’, bringing the pain in Worms W.M.D. And that’s not all. “Freedom Strike” – a Broforce flavored airstrike – will rain down fiery hell from the skies. Booyah!
- Saints Row IV – Saints Row, the most outrageous, over-the-top action franchise in video games, arrives in Worms W.M.D in the form of the Dubstep gun from Saints Row IV. This baby can inflict massive damage whilst making pedestrians (and worms) dance. Yes, dance. Team17 is proud, and slightly nervous, to say that the Dubstep Gun will be bringing the dance-pocalypse as one of our mounted guns in honor of this awesome weapon.
- The Escapists – A three masks set from the award-winning 2015 hit The Escapists is a must-have accessory for all wormy wannabe escapists. And if you want somewhere different to escape to, the new ‘The Escapists’ mission is waiting for you.
- Rocket League – Worms fans worldwide are eager to cause mayhem with the all-new, mega powerful Tank in Worms W.M.D. But wait until they get their hands on the Classic Rocket League Car! Soccer meets Driving meets Worms. What’s not to like?
- Orcs Must Die – The War Mage and Sorceress have vowed to protect the world and guard the rifts. But some time after the last great battle, trouble is brewing again. Whilst we wait for the Orc Invasion, we can dress our Worms up in this Orcs Must Die! three mask set and use the excellent Orcs Must Die! crafted weapon.
- Yooka-Laylee – Dress your Worms up as one of the year’s most anticipated double acts with the crazy Yooka-Laylee seven mask set.
- Unturned – The free-to-play Zombie Survival Sensation, where millions of users try their best to stay alive shuffles into Worms W.M.D in search of brains! And in homage to this popular zomb-fest, Worms fans can dress their worms in a three mask set and wage war in an Unturned Mission.
- Payday 2 – It’s Payday time for the Worms. Stick it to the man by dressing your invertebrate chums up in the masks that have become iconic for millions of Payday fans around the world and plan your attack looking like a total badass. They’ll never take you alive!
- Classic Worms – Ahhhh, precious memories of mutually-assured worm destruction! Don’t you just wish you could re-live them, for just one day? We’ve got you covered! Unleash the Ming Vase, Sheep Launcher and Kamikaze weapons; get stuck into five classic missions and head into battle in a classic Worms three mask set!