Turn 10 Studios has announced that Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is out of beta phase and available as a full-fledged product. Also, wheel support has been added to the game, making it a first in the Forza Motorsport series for Windows 10.
The wheel support update is available now; the functionality will also be included with the upcoming release of Forza Horizon 3.
Brian Ekberg, community manager at Turn 10 Studios, has revealed all compatible wheels listed below:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
“Note that there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board soon, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models,” Ekberg explains in a post on Xbox Wire.
“Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex. In addition, H-pattern shifters are fully supported in Apex for all Logitech wheels listed above, except for the G29, which will be added at a later date. We will be adding additional support for H-pattern shifters from other manufacturers in the future.”
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is available on Windows 10 PC.