Let there be chests!
According to the update blog from Ubisoft for Assassin’s Creed Unity, the game’s fifth patch arrives for PS4 and Xbox One today. The patch notably unlocks all content previously exclusive to the AC:Unity companion app and Initiates program. Therefore, all blue and gold chests in the game world are now available to all players.
The patch also addresses many reported issues according to Ubisoft, including objectives that previously failed to appear, as well as the relocking of weapon and equipment rewards after being earned. Other fixes detailed in the patch’s notes include fixing random crashes, adjusting matchmaking and connection issues in online gameplay, and minor navigation issues.
PC players can look forward to the patch tomorrow with PC-specific issues being targeted such as performance, connectivity, and stability.
Earlier this month, Ubisoft attempted to defend the launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity.
The full patch notes are below.
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues