The ‘Hostile Takeover’ DLC pack for Tropico 5 is out today for the Xbox 360, available to download from the games store for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99. Come on and check out some of the screenshots.
Hostile Takeover DLC features three new scenarios to challenge the budding Presidente’s of the world and looks like it’s a bit more, well, hostile than the original game.
Available to download today for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the Xbox Games Store, ‘Hostile Takeover’ is the first new content for Tropico 5 on Xbox 360 and there’s plenty to get your dictatorial teeth stuck into.
Test your strength as a military leader in “Generalissimo”, explore a deliciously lucrative new industry in “Joint Venture” and kindly improve the welfare of your citizens in “Mad World”. Each scenario also adds a fun new music track, a zany original outfit for your dynasty members and a new island map for you to conquer in sandbox mode and multiplayer.
Included in ‘Hostile Takeover’
- 3 new standalone scenarios that include an original story, objectives and voiceovers
- 3 new buildings for all game modes: The Asylum, Fast Food Joint and Defense HQ
- 3 new avatar accessories: The Funnel Hat, McWig and impressive General’s Hat
- 3 new sandbox maps: St. Dimpna, Punta de Refugio and Madre de Dios
- 3 new music tracks and additional voice recordings
Do you love the Tropico series? Do you want to get hostile on some takeovers? Let us know in the comments below.