The UK sales chart has Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s Batman: Arkham Knight at the top for the second consecutive week. According to the GfK Chart-track Batman: Arkham Knight has sold the most copies of any video game in the United Kingdom for the week ending July 4th. This is true even with sales going down 74% from the previous week.
Lego Jurassic World and The Elder Scrolls Online round off the top three.
Warner Bros. has had great success this week, in the UK, with the top two games published by them.
The full list of top 20 selling retail games for the week ending July 4, 2015:
- Batman: Arkham Knight (down 74%)
- LEGO Jurassic World (down 11%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (down 34%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (down 31%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 5%)
- Yoshi’s Woolly World (down 60%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- FIFA 15 (down 21%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 25%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Dying Light
- PayDay 2: Crimewave Edition
- Farming Simulator 15
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Far Cry 4
- MotoGP 15
- Mortal Kombat X
Will Batman be dethroned next week? Let us know your thoughts below.