A couple of days ago, a new update arrived on all consoles for FIFA 16. The patch focuses on improving the matchmaking, updating some player faces, and other small bugs. This will be the third major patch for FIFA 16.
EA has made it known that they are listening to their users and want to fix any and all problems that occur in the game. They promised to listen to the community and to fix any problems with patches or updates to the game, at no additional cost. So far they have fulfilled that promise to the best of their ability. They even tagged some of their changes as “items identified by the community and the FIFA team.”
The full patch changes include:
This update includes new content:
- Star heads for some players, many from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season.
- New third kits added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Improved online matchmaking.
- Fixed team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment.
- Addressed an exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
- Correct country flags appear in FIFA Pro Clubs.
- Fixed Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
- Fixed an issue on the PS4™ system that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improved Compare Price when used on consumable items.
- Fixed an issue where Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- Fixed an issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
- Fixed an issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- Fixed an issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend’s Squad.
FIFA 16 was released on September 22nd for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and PC. Stay tuned to Gamespresso for more news on the title as it is released.