Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XIV’s Gears of Change update, otherwise known as Patch 3.2, is now live across the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC platforms.
The update brings The Gears of Change and Hildibrand story quests, a new Raid Dungeon called Alexander: Midas, new Beast Tribe quests, and a new training ground called “Stone, Sky, Sea.”
Four new Primal mounts will be added to the game and two of them, Ravana and Bismark, were revealed in a post on the developer’s blog. Gamers who haven’t downloaded the patch can check out the update’s features in the Gears of Change trailer.
A quick rundown of the major additions in the patch, courtesy of Square Enix, can be found below.
- Main Scenario Quests: The climax of the Dragonsong War draws closer, and adventurers find themselves in the midst of a storm of change.
- Two high-level dungeons: Level 60 players can challenge the Antitower, a place of mystery abandoned by the Sharlayans now overrun by magical guardians, and the Lost City of Amdapor (Hard), where evil continues to lurk following the defeat of Diabolos.
- Containment Bay S1T7: This new primal battle pits adventurers against Sephirot, the Fiend, the first of the Warring Triad who has been awoken from his vengeful dreams.
- Alexander: Midas: The Illuminati are once again gearing up for war in an attempt to conquer the realm. Return to the iron fortress with your allies to take part in the brand-new raid.
- Further Hildibrand Adventures: New side story quests lead the player to join Nashu at the Holy See of Ishgard on her search for the brave inspector
- Beast Tribe Quests: Learn more about the trials and tribulations of the Nonmind, exiles from the Gnath colony, who aim to separate themselves from the Onemind.
- Stone, Sky, Sea: A new training ground to test players’ might against an assortment of striking dummies tailored to the strength of legendary foes
- The Feast : A new PvP arena to be implemented two weeks after patch 3.2, where the goal is to obtain opponent medals. Individual rating and ranks will be assigned to players and the highest-ranked participants will be awarded a special prize
- New crafting recipes, hairstyles and more
Full patch notes for the update can be found here.