EA and DICE have revealed all the maps and modes included in Battlefield 1 at launch. The news comes directly from Battlefield’s official Twitter account.
The base game includes nine maps and six game modes. Another free map is coming in December called Giant’s Shadow.
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) September 20, 2016
Listed below are all the maps included in the base game:
- Ballroom Blitz: A French chateau
- Argonne Forest: A close-quarters forest
- Fao Fortress: An Ottoman fortress atop a marsh
- Suez: A canal on the outskirts of Kantara
- The St. Quentin Scar: A field of trenches and the village of Travecy
- Sinai Desert: The dunes and cliffs of East El-Jifar
- Amiens: The French city of Amiens filled with bridges and railways
- Monte Grappa: A string of forts across the mountaintops of the Alps
- Empire’s Edge: The rugged Adriatic coast
- Conquest: Up to 64 players fight for control over key objectives
- Domination: A smaller, more focused version of Conquest
- Operations: A large and epic PvP experience across multiple maps
- Rush: Attackers push through defenses trying to shut down telegraph positions
- War Pigeons: Locate the pigeon before the enemy and use it to call artillery strikes on your opponent
- Team Deathmatch: Defeat as many enemies as possible, with the assistance of Elite Class weapons
Check out the full details of the maps on game’s official website.
Battlefield 1 releases on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on October 21.