Id Software has released Doom’s second multiplayer content DLC pack called Hell Followed, which includes new maps, weapons and more. Hell Followed is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for season pass owners or for$14.99.
Listed below are the new details, provided by Bethesda, on the content included with the DLC:
3 New Maps
- Orbital – Fight in low gravity aboard a Robotic station in deep space. Surprise opponents from above, but be careful not to fall into the vastness of space below.
- Argent Breach – Battle among ancient burial ruins of the Night Sentinels, where statues of heroes past overlook the machinery of a fallen society
- Molten – Clash in a world littered with volcanic temples and fight inside a crumbling facility dedicated to harnessing energy from the lava that envelopes the entire planet.
- Reaper – Unleash tortured souls that annihilate your opponents with this Demonic weapon straight from the depths of hell.
- Primary Fire
- Fires six rapid-fire bursts of Hell energy
- Weapon Mod
- Charges to fire a highly damaging Hell energy shot (HOLD Right-mouse/Left-Trigger)
- Primary Fire
- Cacodemon – Become the iconic flying demon. Roast your enemies by shooting ball-lightning, or devour them up close with a grabbing tongue attack.
- Armor Regeneration
- Regenerate armor quickly after not taking damage for two seconds
- Refreshing Kills
- Gain 20 health when killing an enemy
- Perform Glory Kills faster
- Threat Pulse – Activate this UAC targeting technology to “pulse” the area around you, highlighting enemies in close proximity and through walls.