Time has been extended for Destiny players to achieve the Moments of Triumph Laurea Prima emblem. Originally set for Sept 9th, Bungie announced the deadline is now pushed back to Sept 14th, 11:59 PDT. This emblem is an exclusive to Year One players who complete a set of Destiny’s ten Moments of Triumphs before Year Two. After Year Two begins with The Taken King (Sept 15th), this emblem will be unattainable.
Don’t delete any characters before receiving the emblem though, Bungie explained, “Remember that your Moments of Triumph are tied to your active character roster. With the new Quest system and 2.0 changes incoming, we understand the appeal to start a new character. However, deleting a character to do so may jeopardize your progress towards the Moments of Triumph. We recommend waiting until you’ve secured your Emblem before deleting any characters that contributed to your Moments of Triumph progress.”
The emblem will be rewarded to players on Sept 15th and players can track their progress at Bungie’s site here. Also players will need access to Destiny’s expansions to complete some of the challenges listed below.
Destiny’s Year One Moments of Triumph
- Apprentice of Light – Level up a character to 20
- Light of the Garden – Defeat the Black Heart of the Black Garden
- Light in the Dark – Prevent the summoning of Crota’s soul
- Light of the Reef – Capture Skolas in the Vex Citadel
- Bane of Skolas – Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard difficulty
- Bane of Atheon – Defeat Atheon on Hard difficulty
- Bane of Crota – Defeat Crota on Hard difficulty
- Public Servant – Complete 50 public events
- Crucible Gladiator – Win 100 Crucible matches
- Chest Hunter – Find all 20 golden chests
For more info on The Taken King and all things Destiny head to our Destiny hub on Gamespresso.com.