Those who play Payday 2 might be happy to hear that the drill released back in the Black Market update has now been added to the Card Loot Drop reward table.
The Black Market update was released on October 16th, and the addition of the microtransaction drill is frustrating in a game that you’ve already paid fully for. Players who get the drill as a drop (or perhaps have purchased it in the past) can open safes after successfully completing a heist.
Payday 2 currently has an in game event going on, and is offering free play for 2 more days on Steam. The game has also been discounted by 75%. A full list of updates (via Gamespot) can be found below.
- Fixed an issue where the reload sound for the Ksp 58 were missing
- Fixed an issue where attachments equipped on the RPK were floating on the side of the barrel
- Fixed an issue with Edit Keys options text for the keybind for Gadget
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Sights for the CAR-4 were visible through objects when having certain modifications equipped
- Fixed an issue where some Gadget modifications clipped through the Bipod modification when both were equipped on the Brenner
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you try and deploy the bipod while performing other actions
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t be downed by a cloaker when having the bipod deployed
- Added the First World Bank heist. Players can find it under the contact “Classics” from the Contract Broker in Crime.Net
- Added Drills to the Card Loot Drop reward table. Players can now be rewarded with Drills that can open Safes after successfully completing a heist
- Added the song “Gun Metal Grey 2015” by Simon Viklund