This past week the latest roster update for Madden NFL 16 went live. There were a ton of players that went up or down in rankings based off their play in the previous week and season. Tyron Smith, Dallas Cowboy’s offensive linemen, got a boost in his stats to make him an overall 99 rated players. He will join the illustrious club that very few players ever reach.
Some other big changes include Drew Brees, who tied the single-game passing touchdown record last week, went up two points to a 94 overall. Colin Kapernick, 49ers’ quaterback, who was benched went down three points in his overall and is now sitting at 77.
Madden NFL 16 was released on August 25th for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, and PS3. EA is applying roster updates as needed, trying to maintain the most accurate portrayal of player stats possible.
Some other noteworthy changes:
- Stefan Diggs, Minnesota Vikings WR (+5 OVR to 82)
- Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers HB (+3 OVR to 88)
- Carson Palmer, Cincinatti Cardinals QB (+3 OVR to 94)
- Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys TE (-4 OVR to 88)
- Vontae Davis, Indianapolis Colts CB (-3 OVR to 91)