Elder Scrolls Online is already a vast MMORPG set in the same universe as Morrowind and Skyrim, filled with action and magic all around. Like all MMORPGs, however, there is always room for expansion. Even ones that make players act a little defiant.
Elder Scrolls Online has a new DLC coming called Thieves Guild. This expansion opens up a whole new realm with more quests, trials, bosses, and more. Here’s what Bethesda has listed for Thieves Guild:
- Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
- Hew’s Bane, a new zone that is available to characters of all levels and home of Abah’s Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
- Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
- A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
- Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
- The addition of new criminal activities
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
Along with new content, there will be a second piece that acts as a patch to the game. Here’s what will be tweaked:
- A 64-bit client for PC and Mac
- Improvements to grouping including incentives and cross-alliance grouping outside of the Grouping Tool
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
- Scrolling combat text (SCT)
- Improvements and updates to Cyrodiil and its campaigns
- Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1
- Prioritization of animations during combat
- Improved facial animations for Mac
- …and more!
There is a lot to look forward to with the latest piece to Elder Scrolls Online. Check out the announcement trailer below to see for yourself. If you are not a member yet, the game is available for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.