Ubisoft has released the latest patch for Tom Clancy’s The Division as of yesterday, July 12. One of the changes includes a significant damage reduction to the G36 assault rifle.
Along with the weapon balancing, the patch includes numerous bug fixes. The change to the G36 may not be a surprise for some; Ubisoft announced the weapon’s nerf prior the update’s launch.
The following is a full list of the July 12 patch notes from the game’s official forum:
- Reduced the base damage of all G36 assault rifles by 15%.
- Fixed a bug where named weapons could not have their talents recalibrated.
- Fixed a bug where the Megamap would not open for some players.
- Fixed a bug where using the Evacuation Point in Underground before the new Objective Notification has appeared caused the mission UI to break.
- Fixed a bug where the AlphaBridge Gloves could miss some of their attributes. Note: this change is retroactive, which means that all attributes on existing AlphaBridge Gloves will be rerolled.
- Fixed a bug where the game music would stop completely when logging out while inside an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating the last Talent on the PP-19 submachine gun would not yield a free Talent.
- Fixed a bug where the Sentry Gear Set bonus would incorrectly apply when using The Showstopper automatic shotgun.
- Fixed a bug where using a Signature Skill could cause the visual effect to be applied to all nearby players (not just group members).
- Fixed a bug where weapon talents could stack indefinitely while using the Alpha-Bridge Gear Set 4-piece bonus.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating weapon talents would yield a random bonus, instead of the one selected in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where players would die when returning to certain missions after respawning in a safe house.
- Fixed a bug where PC players would be able to use multiple consumables at the same time.