LawBreakers, the multiplayer first-person shooter, designed by Cliff Bleszinski and Boss Key Productions, is getting another closed alpha test. The alpha will occur from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT on both July 9 and July 10.
The new test will be running on the game’s 0.4 patch, which includes multiple updates and a new map, Promenade.
“Once a part of the mainland California before the cataclysmic event known as The Shattering, Promenade takes place on Santa Monica Island in the newly rebuilt California Keys,” described on the game’s official forum. “Known for being an affluent shopping destination, the Promenade landscape is now a contested battleground between the LAW and BREAKERS, as both forces fight for control of the location’s abundant gravity anomalies.”
Listed below are the new changes coming with the patch:
– New “Skip Jump” mechanic: press Jump (SPACE) within a few frames of landing to maintain momentum
– Afterburners zero-fuel cooldown reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
– Hydra spin-up time increased from 3.3 to 4 seconds
– Flux grenade cooldown reduced from 20 to 8 seconds
– Mobility charge generation time reduced from 6 to 5 seconds
*note: we’re in the process of removing the “auto-lock” from the Assassin’s Arc Blades. Look for that change coming in game update 0.5
– Experimental new right click “alt-fire” for Badger pistol that modifies the spread pattern
– Distortion Field zero-fuel cooldown reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
– Electromag Charge cooldown from 20 to 10 seconds
– Electromag Charge EMP debuff duration reduced 3 to 2.5 seconds
– Electromag Charge EMP field duration reduced from 5 to 2 seconds
– Pulverize cooldown reduced from 20 to 12 seconds
– Rocket speed increased from 3000 to 3500 units per second
– Neutron mine cooldown reduced from 20 to 10 seconds
– Neutron mine can no longer be destroyed once activated
– Neutron mine idle duration reduced from 60 to 30 seconds
More alpha tests are planned to happen before the game’s official launch. To sign up, you can visit the game’s official site.