The last expansion for Bungie’s epic shooter Destiny has hit. Fans are happy with the new raid and other features that came with it. Of course, when something new of this size is released, there will be a couple of bugs here and there. Luckily for us, the developers were right on top of it and have put out a new update to make everything run smoothly. More importantly, it will be giving out a lot of loot.
Bungie is calling this latest Destiny update, “The one about Economy changes.” That is most likely due to the fact that there seems to be an upgrade of loot dropped in many different areas. As the patch notes indicate:
- The SIVA Strike Playlist will now drop rewards up to 365 Light
- The Heroic SIVA Strike Playlist will now drop rewards up to 385 Light
- Archon’s Forge can now drop rewards up to 385 Light
- Archon’s Forge can now drop Ghosts and Artifacts up to 400 Light
- Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Crucible, and Strike Hoards will now provide drops up to 400 Light
- Wrath of the Machine, Trials of Osiris, and Iron Banner will now attempt to reward higher Light items on average
Log into Destiny now to take advantage and stack up your loot. To see the other bugs that were fixed with this update, check out the official website.