With the start of December, people are scrambling to get their last minute holiday gifts that they missed out on during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Sony PlayStation understands the plight, and has started the 4 weeks of deals. Every week, PlayStation will change up the sales, giving players new chances to get different games and even movies. Plus members will receive extra money off of buys, bringing the possible savings up to 80%.
Some sale highlights include:
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition for $19.99
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Gold Edition for $53.99
- The Technomancer for $29.99
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song for $23.99
- Everyone’s Gone to the Rapture for $7.99
- Call of Duty: Ghosts, Gold Edition for $29.39
- Battleborn for $25.79
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gold Edition for $34.99
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below for $26.79
Games on sale are available for the PlayStation 4, the PlayStation 3, and even some games for the Vita. There are also classic movies available for as low as $4.99 in HD, like All Dogs Go to Heaven. Keep watching the deals every week, because you might get your hands on something you really wanted.
The deals will change every week, and week 1 ends on December 12th, with new deals starting on the 13th, and every Tuesday after, until the end of the 4 Weeks of Deals.