Amazon’s German division has let slip that a new game may be coming out entitled Far Cry 4: Complete Edition. PC and PS4 listings have appeared on their site referencing the new game with a June 18th release date. Far Cry 4: Complete Edition features everything included in Far Cry 4 plus all the DLC from the Season Pass. The Season Pass included:
- The Syringe – can be played solo or in co-op and tasks players to prevent Pagan Min from wiping out the Golden Path
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Co-op mission that tasks players to escape Yuma Prison Facility
- Valley of the Yetis – can be played solo or in co-op and tasks players to scavenge for tools and upgrades in order to escape a crash landing on a Himalayan ridge
- Overrun – lets players play as Rakshasa or the Golden Path in a new PVP match to seize enemy territory
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – contains five exclusive missions starring Hurk; Yak Farm, Blood Ruby, Hurk’s Redemption and more
If you were looking for an excuse to pick up Far Cry 4 you may have just gotten it. The Season Pass originally sold for $29.99 and will now be available with the full game at the regular $59.99 price tag. It is unknown if it will be released on last-gen consoles as well, only PC and PS4 were listed on the website.