Zenimax announced at QuakeCon yesterday that the first in a batch of “quarterly DLC” will be arriving next month, on August 31.
Entitled “Imperial City,” the add-on will also be made available next week on the public test server.
Imperial City will be followed by expansions entitled “Orsinium,” “Thieves’ Guild,” and finally a Dark Brotherhood add-on.
The features included in the Imperial City DLC are listed below:
- All content is available to players that are level 10 and up
- A brand new PvP/PvE space, including the six Imperial City Districts
- New quests and key characters within the Imperial City
- One new Imperial City PvP Public Dungeon: The Imperial Sewers
- Two new PvE Imperial City group dungeons with Normal and Veteran versions: White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison
- The Tel Var Stone system
- 23 completely new Veteran Rank 16 item sets, only available in Imperial City
- Treasure Vaults that contain new Veteran Rank 16 set jewelry and a chance for even rarer finds
- Xivkyn racial motif style
- New collectibles only available in Imperial City (pets, polymorphs, and a costume)
Will you be picking up this DLC? Do you still play Elder Scrolls Online? Let us know in the comments below.