Square Enix has announced that players will be able to take down Hitman’s first Elusive Target tomorrow.
“Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for Hitman in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players,” Square Enix stated. The publisher also noted that they are giving players advanced warning since this is the first Elusive Target, but warn that they will not be so kind in the future.
Elusive Targets are unique and come with their own rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
The first two episodes of Hitman are available now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You can check out Gamespresso’s review of the first episode of the game here.