FIFA 17 on last-generation consoles will not have as many enhancements as its current-gen counterparts, however, the latest installment will still include a ton of new features.
“There are console limitations so the feature set available for FIFA 17 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 does not include all the same innovations and new modes that are available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC,” EA said.
“However, there are still big changes coming to fans playing on those systems with gameplay innovations, audio enhancements and the brand new Squad Building Challenges for our FIFA Ultimate Team fans.”
Here are some of the new features, provided by EA, listed below:
Squad Building Challenges:
Complete challenges and earn unique in-game rewards in all-new Squad Building Challenges (SBC). Test your squad-building skills by choosing from Basic, Advanced, or League specific challenges. Check in often, Challenges will be updated throughout the season. FIFA 17 fans who own an Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 will be able to enjoy this brand new feature.
- New options in attack including Low Driven Shots give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal.
- From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation.
- The J-League and Brazilian Clubs will be available to FIFA 17 fans who play on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
- Norway and Netherlands International Women’s Teams will be available.
- Icelandic Clap
- Hala Madrid anthem
- Chants from La Liga clubs.
- FIFA Ultimate Team including Squad Building Challenges
- Career Mode
- Be a Pro Player
- Be a Pro Goalkeeper
- Tournament Mode
- Women’s International Cup
- Online Seasons
- Online Friendlies
- Skill Games
- Play Next Fixture
- Practice Arena
You can see the full list of details here.
FIFA 17 will release on September 27, 2016.