Activision has released the minimum PC requirements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
On the Activision support page, the publisher released the PC requirements that players will need to reach in order to play Modern Warfare Remastered on their systems. You can check out the requirements below:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Hard drive: 55GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Earlier this month, a few new details for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered were released. Lead designer Amos Hodge revealed that the game will offer bot options in private matches. Hodge also stated that players will have the option to turn off the HUD indication whenever they receive a medal. It was also revealed that the PlayStation 4 version of Modern Warfare Remastered will take up 39.18 GB of hard drive space, though gamers will be able to start playing after 10.61 GB have downloaded.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will release for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 4th. The game will be exclusive to the Legacy Edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.