Bungie is prepping a new update for Destiny that will remove many of the exploits players found in the game’s latest expansion, The Dark Below. More specifically, the patch will fix the many ways to get around entire sections of the map in the game’s raid mission Crota’s End.
Bungie has also announced that a Hard Mode for the raid is also in the final stages of development and will be included in and update after the upcoming patch.
“We’re not going to spoil any hard mode surprises here,” Bungie wrote on an official blog post.
“You’ll need to learn a new trick or two, but given your past performances, we’re pretty sure plenty of you will find a way to come out on top and earn some shiny new trophies to take with you on your next adventure.”
The entire sequence of patch notes, written by Bungie, can be seen below:
Crota’s End – Updates
- The existing Pit treasure chest reward moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger. She has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials.
- The Pit treasure chest will now contain Radiant Materials.
- Removed the physics impulse caused by exploding lanterns.
- Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter.
- Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword.
- Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger.
- Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter.
- Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability.
- Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active.
Vault of Glass – Updates
- Exotic weapon drops in the Vault of Glass are now Level 32.