Rampage Knights has been released through Early Access on Steam. The co-operative rogue-like dungeon crawler was today released through Early Access to the public.
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat ’em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online. The game takes ques from the catchy formula of Binding of Isaac mixed with classic melee combat from games like Golden Axe.
Each run you start with a bare hero and your goal is to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Along the way your character evolves and changes as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
• Singleplayer campaign or online co-op for two players
• Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
• Randomly generated environments
• Hero visually evolving with new abilities
• Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
• Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
• Full controller support
Come check out the trailer.