Bungie has announced that many of Destiny’s Exotics will be getting an upgrade, Year Two versions. Bungie is slowly publishing pictures on their Instagram account of the weapons and armor that made the cut.
So far the Exotic items receiving updates include:
- Mida Multi-Tool (scout rifle)
- Plan C (fusion rifle)
- Dragon’s Breath (rocket launcher)
- Super Good Advice (machine gun)
- No Land Beyond (sniper rifle)
- Nothing Manacles (Warlock gauntlets)
- The Armamentarium (Titan chest)
- ATS/8 Tarantella (Hunter chest)
- Peregrine Greaves (Titan legs)
- Apotheosis Veil (Warlock helmet)
- Radiant Dance Machines (Hunter legs)
- Achlyophage Symbiote (Hunter helmet)
The Exotic items “might even have some new surprises tucked away in their talent trees,” according to Bungie. All the upgraded Exotic will be added as part of the December update. Bungie also indicated that there will be two brand-new Exotic items that are exclusive to Year Two, no further details were given. Stay tuned to Gamespresso for more details as they are released.