For those playing the PC version of Fallout 4 and opted into beta updates, you can now start exploring 1.2.33. The update has two new features, Number pad keys can now be used for remapping, and Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container. Other then that, it is filled with bug fixes found and reported since the release of Fallout 4. The release date for all PC users and Console users is unknown at this moment in time.
The full post can be read on the Steam Community here, and the fixes being implemented are as follows.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly
Fallout 4 was released on November 10th, 2015, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Sheldon Jones of Gamespresso gave Fallout 4 a 9/10. The full review can be found here. “For once it’s nice to see a game live up to its own expectations, and Fallout 4 does this. Bethesda has taken a serious effort on revamping and tweaking a lot of the issues in past games and on improving the things that make Fallout 4 shine brighter than a nuclear blast.”