Batman: Arkham Knight’s PC version has just received a brand new patch including a variety of improvements and fixes. Not only this but the games December DLC will also receive compatibility support.
The new DLC for the game will include skins for both Batman and the Batmobile which shall be based on 2008’s much loved The Dark Knight.
In terms of what this patch will fix one of the opening sections of the game will now include “heavier rain” and helps to address problems relating to keyboard and mouse controls along with an issue equipping gadgets.
The Batman: Arkham Knight patch notes can all be viewed in depth on the games steam page but if your interested the notes are also posted below.
- Fixed some issues with stars being awarded or lost incorrectly in specific AR Challenges
- Improved target prioritization during combat
- Restored heavier rain during the opening section of the game
- Fixed missing rain effects on a few remaining player character skins
- Miscellaneous gameplay fixes and stability improvements
- Fixes to some keyboard and mouse prompts after being rebound
- Made frame times more consistent for 60hz monitors running at 30 FPS with V-Sync enabled
- Previously equipped gadgets can be selected with keyboard and mouse again after restarting an AR Challenge
- Fixed the default key binding for Harley’s Snare gadget
- Batgirl’s Remote Hacking Device can now be properly selected with keyboard & mouse in AR Challenges
- Minor performance optimizations for certain combinations of hardware
- Fixed keyboard & mouse controls that did not function in DLC AR Challenges when no previous save data existed
- Quick Photo Mode can now be triggered with keyboard and mouse controls when using the Batmobile
- Special Combo Takedowns can now be performed with Quickfire Gadget binds if they were rebound
- Fixed graphical corruption that may occur after Alt-Tabbing
- Improvements and corrections to some localized text
- Added new Classic Harley Quinn skin for use in AR Challenges & the Harley Quinn Story Pack
- Added Arkham Knight as a playable character for AR Challenges & the Red Hood Story Pack
- Added support for December DLC content
Batman: Arkham Knight is currently out now for PS4, Xbox One and PC.