You can receive up to $179 worth of Nintendo games by donating what you want for charity.
Those who pay more than $1 will receive:
- Affordable Space Adventures, KnapNok Games and Nifflas’ Games (Wii U)
- Retro City Rampage: DX, Vblank Entertainment (3DS)
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse, WayForward Technologies (3DS and Wii U)
Those who pay more than the current average ($9.75 at the time of writing) will receive:
- Citizens of Earth, Eden Industries (3DS or Wii U)
- Freedom Planet, GalaxyTrail Games (Wii U)
- Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure, Sega and Xeen (3DS)
- “More games coming soon” is also listed with this category.
Those who pay more than $13 will receive:
- Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition (3DS)
- Darksiders 2 (Wii U).