Recently, The Division had to delay the latest update after Ubisoft claimed “the patch was unsuccessful.” However, the second attempt to deploy the update has proven to be more successful with the update now available.
With the Clear Sky Challenge Mode originally meant to headline the update, the patch also includes a number of fixes to issues that have marred the game. These include the High Value Targets not resetting properly, the final cutscene not triggering and the ever frustrating issue of mobile cover being used to glitch through walls.
The patch however, doesn’t include the Challenge Mode version of the Clear Sky Incursion that was originally supposed arrive along with the rest of the update. No new release date has been given yet.
Here are the full patch notes for the detailed fixes:
- Fixed a bug where High Value Target daily missions would not reset properly
- Fixed a bug where the final cutscene would only trigger after completing an incursion
- Fixed instances where Mobile Cover could be used to glitch through walls
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip parts of the Clear Sky incursion
- Added more kill volumes around Columbus Circle in Clear Sky
Additionally, Ubisoft has also announced that there will be a Division movie starring actor Jake Gyllenhaal who you may remember starred in the Prince of Persia movie. Whether or not that fills you with hope is up to you.
How are you finding The Division so far? Are you going to keep playing it? Let us know in the comments below.