Still hankering for a bargain, even after Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Good news then, as Gamestop has announced that all it’s Cyber Monday deals will continue throughout the entire week.
While there were previous Cyber Monday deals that were only available yesterday, the following deals are good through to Sunday, December 6:
- Buy a new PS4 and save $25 on a one year PS+ Membership, available only till December 5.
- Two for $25 from the choice of Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Rogue.
- Buy two, get one free with any pre-owned Retro Classic titles.
- PC only: save up to 85% on titled from Square Enix, SEGA, Deep Silver, 2K, Rockstar and more.
- Save up to 30% on select products from Thinkgeek.
The full list of deals for Gamestop can be found here, left over from both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. While both the Xbox One and the Playstation 4 reportedly had good sales over the Black Friday weekend, the latter is supposed to have sold north of 1 million units, setting a new record for Black Friday console sales.