Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius will be coming to iOS and Android devices in North America.
Pre-registration for the game will begin on May 16th along with a campaign that will unlock new content as more people pre-register. 30 Crystal Points will be added to the total for every person who pre-registers. Here are the available milestones:
- 1,000,000 Crystal Points: Magitek Armor Terra – Terra from Final Fantasy VI will devastate your foes
- 1,500,000 Crystal Points: 3 Elixirs and 5,000 Friend Points – Keep you heroes going battle after battle
- 2,500,000 Crystal Points: 500 Lapis – Summon mighty allies with these magical crystals
- 3,500,000 Crystal Points: 5 Phoenix Downs and 10,000 Gil – Raise you heroes when they fall
- 5,500,000 Crystal Points: 10 Rare Summon Tickets – Summon legendary heroes to fight at your side
“So begins a new tale of crystals,” reads the game’s description. “An all-new RPG in the classic Final Fantasy tradition! Square Enix presents an original Final Fantasy title for smartphones. Immerse yourself in a world of heroes and high adventure, all in the palm of your hand!”
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius released in Japan back in October. The game features new environments and characters combined with classic summons and enemies.