Twelve game developers from the Boston area are selling their games as part of a bundle on the Humble Bundle Store for $19.99 USD, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation. The money raised from sales of the bundle will be used to research treating children with cancer through the Tech Tackles Cancer Initiative.
The profit/donation split in this bundle works a little differently than other Humble Bundles. Rather than having each customer choose the percentage of their money that goes to the charity, 60% percent of all proceeds will be given to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
The participating developers include bigger names such as Harmonix, as well as smaller devs like Owlchemy Labs and Popcannibal. The full list of games included in the bundle is below. For more information on the St. Baldrick’s Foundation and Tech Tackles Cancer, you can visit their website.
Boston Game Devs Bundle
- A City Sleeps (Harmonix)
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Dejobaan Games, Owlchemy Labs)
- Albino Lullaby: Episode 1 (Ape Law)
- Catlateral Damage (Manekoware)
- Dyscourse (Owlchemy Labs)
- Emily is Away (Kyle Seeley)
- Girls Like Robots (Popcannibal)
- Go Home Dinosaurs! (Fire Hose Games)
- No Pineapple Left Behind (Subaltern Games)
- Snapshot (Retro Affect)
- Soda Drinker Pro (Snowrunner Games, Pointless Software)
- Tower of Guns (Terrible Posture Games)