A new patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition has been released on PC.
Bethesda has announced that a new update for Skyrim Special Edition is available on Steam as a Beta update. The update will provide fixes to addressed concerns. These fixes include stability and performance improvements, crash issues, and more. You can check out the full list below:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fix crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
Bethesda has announced the size limitations for mods on the console editions of Skyrim Special Edition. The Xbox One will have 5GB of space for mods, while the PlayStation 4 will only have 1GB. For the PlayStation 4 version of the game, gamers will only have access to the assets that come with the game, and will not be able to upload external assets.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is available now for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.