Square Enix’s mobile Final Fantasy title, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, will arrive on iOS and Android this summer, the publisher confirmed today.
“Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal,” Square Enix said. “Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.”
Square Enix provided the following features that the game will have:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
Brave Exvius will be playable next month at Square Enix’s E3 booth. Pre-register for the game now to receive special items when launch happens this summer.