Studio Wildcard is holding another Evolution Event for ARK: Survival Evolved that includes double the rates for taming, harvesting and gaining experience.
The Evolution Event is currently active now on PC and Xbox One until October 24 at 12 p.m. ET. In addition to the event, the game’s latest update, patch 248, added procedurally generated maps and all-new monsters.
The three new monsters added are —Kaprosuchus Paludentium, Diplodocus Insulaprincep and Chalicotherium Obsideoquus. Check out more details on the creatures here.
The game’s first expansion, Scorched Earth, is currently on sale for 25% off on Steam until October 24.
Below is a list provided by Studio Wildcard of additional updates included in the patch:
- Neuter/Spay option for Tamed Dinos
- Tree Platforms now have +70% HP and +50% resistance to explosive damage
- Directly wield your weapons when mount-riding smaller Dinos!
- Radial Wheel Menu text size now scales with number of entries (to avoid Diplodocus overload, etc)
- Spectators can now see player-talking moving lips & hear voice chat when in range
- Fixed player collisions onto big dino ragdolls
- Non-Drop-In Supply Crates (Cave/Underwater crates etc) no longer have decreasing Health over time (no longer auto destroy), but they can also not accept Inventory anymore and can not be used to generate Boss Tribute Portals.
Stay tuned for more updates on the game.