Humble Bundle has become synonymous with inexpensive game bundles that offer excellent games and help support charity. Normally, Humble Bundle organizes its bundles in themes, such as a collection of Assassin’s Creed or Star Wars games or games made by 2K or Sierra. This time, however, Humble Bundle has decided to give players a smorgasbord of excellent PC games in the form of the Humble Jumbo Bundle 8.
As with all bundles, the Humble Jumbo Bundle 8 is divided into “pay what you want,” “pay more than the average,” and “pay $x” levels. The “pay what you want” level (which actually is set at a $1 minimum) includes:
- The Viking-themed building strategy game Valhalla Hills
- The tactical hex-based RPG Legends of Eisenwald
- Both episodes of the 3D click-and-point adventure game The Journey Down.
- A coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly (this only applies to new subscribers)
As of writing, the average price is set at $6.14. People who spend more than this amount will receive:
- The co-op (and distinctly Left 4 Dead-esque) FPS game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide
- The rotoscoped and Norse-themed action-exploration game Jotun
- The oil management simulation game Turmoil
- The soundtrack to Turmoil
- Any other games Humble Bundle adds in one week
Gamers who pay $10 or more will get:
- The realistic WWI FPS game Verdun
People have their choice of sending either a portion or all of the money they spend on the Humble Jumbo Bundle 8 to either The Wikimedia Foundation, The Ablegamers Foundation, or the American Red Cross. Just remember that the bundle will only be available until March 21st. If you are on the fence about buying this bundle, wait one week to see if the “pay more than the average” receives a game you like.